Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday Morning

I'm currently sitting on the couch in the living room, drinking coffee and watching tv. And what a wonderful moment it is! I don't have to be at The Fresh Market until 2pm so I get a chance to relax and actually enjoy my coffee instead of throwing it in a thermos and drinking it on my way to whatever destination I'm headed to.

School started back yesterday.......woo hoo (said with sarcastic enthusiasm)! It's really not that bad it's just that I was getting spoiled only having to work 40hrs/week and not worry about classes. I'm taking 15 hrs of class none of which seem unbearably painful...yet lol but I hope to crank out all A's this semester and give my GPA a welcome boost. Yesterday was pretty awesome I got a chance to hang out with Rach, Molly, and Lily. Then Amanda, Rachel, and I discussed our impending trip to Disney World to see if we could make this dream come true! Then Josh and I watched Four Brothers which is a great movie until we went to bed around 10ish I guess (I think we are both getting old).

Also, I got a great opportunity at work the other day but, I will talk about that in more detail later. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment: