Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Chillin'

I am at the apartment, I just woke up, I am watching episodes of Two and a Half Men, I am loving life right now. Classes are over for the semester and I only have two exams to take!!! I will be going out to the pool here at The Landing at some point today to just relax until I have to work. I have been working quite a lot here lately, pretty much every night 4:00-9:30 and weekends 2:00-9:30 and 2:00-8:30. So a break during the day where I don't have to go to classes is great! Work is going really well. The Fresh Market is awesome, the people there are friendly, and the store itself is really nice. I am really excited to see what summer has to offer this year!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. hooray for the pool! Silas spent most of yesterday in his little one in the backyard. enjoy your relaxing day

    ReplyDelete
  2. And on Wednesday you are going to hang out with some of your favorite peeps! :)

    ReplyDelete