Monday, March 30, 2009

Warm Weather


Some warm weather is a welcome change as far as I'm concerned. I enjoy being able to go outside and throw the baseball or go feed the horses without having to be bundled up like an Eskimo!


We recently had a birth out at Sanctuary Farm Lu Lu gave birth to a little colt named "Mini Cooper" he is absolutely adorable and has a lot of charisma. For the past couple of days I've gotten out to the barn earlier than normal just so that I can spend a few minutes watching him before I have to start feeding. It makes me happy to see him just romp around and play with his mama.


Also, I registered for classes last week. Kind of a stressful time trying to get all the classes I needed at times that weren't awkwardly spaced apart. I am really excited about the scuba diving class I signed up for I think it will be a lot of fun. Plus, upon completion I will be a certified scuba diver!!!


Guess I should leave for 2:42 I will post some more random tid-bits about my life later.

No comments:

Post a Comment